Camera Club Vastavalo, TT-Kamerat and Coffeeortea.xyz have some cool and exciting news for you! We are planning the Photo exhibition in the Cafe located in the Tampere City center for the theme as “Finland through international photographer’s lens”.
Idea is simply to show the diversity (if any) of the focus of photographers from different culture background view the same country as “Finland”. You may have been here for weeks, months, years, you can be amateur or professional. We want to have the stage to showcase your work with many others. Our target would be select about 100 photos and rotate them in weekly bases. Exhibition aim to be start ASAP when first batch of 20–30 select work printed and framed. The opening date will be announced later. All printing and framing is on our cost.
Deadline: Thursday 31.3.2016 (First batch)
- Open to all photographers, both amateur and professional.
- You can submit up to 5 images.
- There is no theme. It’s an open call. Oh, and you don’t have to be a professional photographer in order to submit.
- Due to the fact we all mainly use digital photo nowadays, so we would be expecting most of the works in digital format and we will do the printing for the selected ones.
- Image specifications: 300 ppi, 2480 x 3508 pixels, sRGB, JPEG (A4 photo printing)
- Naming convention of file:
Author_”Name of work”_”abbreviation of months when the photo is taken”.jpg (e.g. Brad Pitt_pispala in the mist_Jan.jpg)
- In case you already have printed photos please sign the print on the back. Prints should not be bigger than A4 (210*297 mm) due to showcase’s uniform appearance. All the original artwork, used and unused, will be saved after the exhibition for pickup by the author.
- Everyone who submits a photo will receive an email notification of which images were accepted. Accepted images will be exhibited.
- The photos will only be used for exhibition and the photographer retains all the copyrights of the picture.
Please send your photos in a zip file.
Naming convention of file: nationality_Author.zip, e.g. USA_Brad Pitt.zip) to
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email title: Coffeeortea International lens exhibition
Finally, include a link to your website (if any). Naming convention must be followed for all the submission.